The Indraprastha Technological know-how Legislation Journal (ITLJ) is inviting submissions via a Get in touch with for Papers for its Volume 1 of 2022, from academicians and pros.
About the Journal
Indraprastha Engineering Law Journal (ISSN No. 2394-1839) is a bi-annual publication of University College of Regulation and Authorized Reports, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha College, New Delhi.
The Journal is an attempt to flag off crucial troubles interfacing Regulation and Engineering. It is frequent knowledge that when technological innovation runs quicker and in unprecedented approaches, the legislation and its traditions evolve little by little generating a hiatus because of to technological around-run.
College College of Legislation and Legal Scientific studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha College, New Delhi, shall be the sole copyright operator of all the released material. Apart from reasonable use for the function of investigation, a investigation examine of criticism, no portion of this journal really should be copied, adapted, abridged, translated or saved in any retrieval program, this kind of as pc program or tricky disk, photographic sort or any other sort which is able of becoming reproduced in any variety by any means, electronic, mechanical, electronic, optical, photographic or in any other case with no prior penned authorization from College.
Authors are mainly dependable for the views and viewpoints expressed by them in the content/notes/reviews posted in the journal and the editors, publishers and printers do not owe any obligation for these kinds of views and viewpoints.
About the Publisher
University Faculty of Law & Lawful Reports is a constituent college of Expert Gobind Singh Indraprastha College. University Faculty of Legislation and Authorized Scientific tests envisages advancement of institutional expertise in the place of lawful analysis and education by augmenting academic and expert excellence, establishing critical and relentless engagement with legal idea and observe, synergizing law, legal analysis, legal education and motion to further more the quest for justice.
Contact for Papers
Indraprastha Technologies Legislation Journal invites Initial exploration papers/posts abstracts of a doctoral dissertation, significant study undertaking experiences, situation experiments and ebook critiques from academicians and gurus. Mere submission of paper does not assurance publication.
All papers submitted shall be put to a blind peer review and only on the tips of the reviewers the papers submitted may perhaps be considered for publication. Papers advised for publication may perhaps be published in the back again challenge of the journal, on the other hand, the date of publication shall be reckoned as the genuine day of publication and release of the journal.
Word Limitations for the Submissions
The contributors ought to endeavour to post manuscript on the subject matter of up to date great importance.
- Posting: 4500-5500
- E book Critique: 1500-2000
- Situation remark: 2000
Manuscripts submitted for publications ought to comply with the rules offered below:
- The Title of the Article need to be in Moments New Roman with 14 font sizes in Capital, Bold: Centre Aligned.
- The Author’s Title must be in Times New Roman with 12 font measurements in Working and Italicized. Bold: Proper Aligned.
- All Primary Headings need to be in Instances New Roman with 12 font sizes in Money Daring, Underlined, Still left Aligned.
- Part Headings should be in Situations News Roman with 12 font dimensions in Operating: Daring, Underlined, Left Aligned.
- Sub-Aspect Headings should be in Occasions New Roman with 12 font measurements in Working: Daring. Italicized, Remaining Aligned.
- Sub-Sub-Component Headings should really be in Periods New Roman with 12 font sizes in Working: Italicized, Still left Aligned.
- The entire body ought to be in Periods New Roman with 12 font measurements in Jogging. Justified.
- Paragraph line spacing need to be 1.5 line spacing.
- Any Quotation in the body should be indented with .5 cm on both appropriate and still left with 1.5 line spacing positioned in inverted comma’s viz “………….”.
- The sources of all resources, knowledge, quotations, references borrowed from any other scholarly do the job will have to be properly referenced/ cited in the footnotes. All references/citations have to stick to the prescribed ILI Citation format. The authors can refer the format available in this article.
- The most important entire body of the manuscript should really not condition the name of writer(s), the institutional affiliation, or any these kinds of identification mark so as to help blind evaluate of the submitted manuscripts.
- Manuscripts not subsequent the recommended pointers are liable to be not regarded for publication with out any observe to the authors.
How to Submit?
All papers should be submitted online at itlj2020[at]gmail.com on or right before June 30, 2022. The authors shall submit a separate address letter, together with the final manuscript specifying the next details:
- Title of the Creator(s)
- Designation & Affiliation
- Make contact with Details, specifying the E-mail ID for correspondence and Phone No.
Simply click in this article for the formal Call for Papers for ITLJ Vol 1 of 2022.
Disclaimer: Organisations need to not influence interns to compose internship ordeals on Lawctopus. Neither really should they make crafting an internship knowledge on Lawctopus required for the intern to get a certificate. Indulging in these kinds of tactics will lead to the organization getting blacklisted from Lawctopus. In situation of any this kind of instance, interns are asked for to notify at make contact [email protected]
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that charge revenue at the time of submission. If you locate any journal accomplishing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
A Career In Law
The Most Absurd Laws of Different Countries
Legal Separation in Texas